CALLISTO is made of 7 Expert Advisory Groups (EAG), consisting of experts in complementary fields:
- EAG I: User Community
- EAG II: Policy Actions
- EAG III: Zoonotic Viral Infections
- EAG IV: Zoonotic Bacteria Infections
- EAG V: Zoonotic Parasitic Infections
- EAG VI: Epidemiology and Underlying Factors
- EAG VII: Sociology and Welfare
The Experts Advisory groups meet to develop the three-years cycle aiming at assessing the current situation, identifying risks and proposing actions. Cross-EAG meetings provide synthesis across the expert level inputs and are intended to be gateways to the CALLISTO synthesis conferences. These are the center stage of the project, where experts from all EAGs come together to engage in discussions with each other and with other representatives from outside the network.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.