This group involves leading academic researchers that together bring in state-of-the-art knowledge in the relevant scientific disciplines in zoonotic bacterial infections. They offer their scientific knowledge on aspects such as the occurrence, diagnosis, host-specificity, virulence, risk of emergence and antimicrobial resistance of zoonotic pathogens emerged in companion animals.
Chairman: Luca Guardabassi (University of Copenhagen), Denmark
- Peter Damborg: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bruno Chomel: University of California, the USA
- Frank Pasmans: University of Ghent, Belgium
- Jaap Wagenaar: University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Els Broens: University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Lothar Wieler: Free University Berlin, Germany
- Sebastian Güenther: Free University Berlin, Germany
- Scott Weese: University of Guelph, Canada
- Christian Gortazar: Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Ulrika Windahl: National Veterinary Institute, Sweden
- Valeria Bortolaia: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
First Callisto Conference EAG IV: Luca Guardabassi
Follow the channel...