This group involves leading academic researchers that together bring in state-of-the-art knowledge in the relevant scientific disciplines in zoonotic parasitic infections. They offer their scientific knowledge on aspects such as the occurrence, diagnosis, host-specificity, virulence, risk of emergence and antimicrobial resistance of zoonotic pathogens emerged in companion animals.
Chairman: Gad Baneth (Hebrew University), Israel
- Domenico Otranto: University of Bari, Italy
- Stig Milan Thamsborg: University of Copenhagen , Denmark
- Jacques Guillot: Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire d’Alfort, Maisons-Alfort, France
- Lala Solano-Gallego: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Peter Deplazes: Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich, Switzerland
First Callisto Conference EAG V: Gad Baneth
Follow the channel...