EAG VII includes academic experts in anthrozoology (human-animal relations), sociology, psychology, veterinary medicine and animal welfare. Knowledge gained during the first year of activities from all the other EAGs is crucial for the EAG VII research activity. On the other hand, EAG VII (and EAG I) guarantees the implementation of targeted actions that contribute to reduce the risk of infectious disease outbreaks in humans and food animals associated with keeping companion animals. Ongoing ethical issues, arising from any actions have adequate attention on the agenda of the meetings of EAG VII.
Chairman: Dennis Turner: IAHAIO (International Association of Human-Animal Interaction Organizations)
- Marie-José Enders-Slegers: IAHAIO (International Association of Human-Animal Interaction Organizations)
- James Serpell: International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ)
- Elly Hiby: Independent consultant on animal population management
- Jo Swabe: Humane Society International (HSI)
- Barbara Alessandrini: Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell'Abruzzo e del Molise, Italy
- Paolo Dalla Villa: Istituto G. Caporale Teramo, ICT, Italy
- Katinka DeBalogh: FAO (Veterinary Public Health)
- Marlene Wartenberg: European Policy Office of VIER PFOTEN
First Callisto Conference EAG VII: Dennis Turner
Follow the channel...