This EAG includes organisations representing direct recipients of any action proposed by CALLISTO; it includes leading experts of international organisations representing medical associations, veterinary associations pet food industry associations and companion animal owners. Its main task is to address CALLISTO issues from the perspective of the recipient groups of the proposed actions.
This group ensures the collection of input from those stakeholders that will receive proposed policy recommendations resulting from CALLISTO. Stakeholders contribute with information and expertise, useful to assess the feasibility of any actions proposed.
Chairman: Johan van Tilburg - FECAVA (Federation of European Companion Animals Associations)
- Tjeerd Jorna: World Veterinary Organisation, WVA
- Thomas Meyer: European Pet Food Industry Federation, FEDIAF
- Jane Sykes: University of California, International Society for Companion Animal Infectious Diseases, ISCAID
- Brian Kristensen: CPME (Standing Committee for European Doctors)
- Vivienne Duggan: University College Dublin, UCD, Ireland
- Simon Orr: FECAVA
- Jolle Kirpensteijn: WSAVA (succeded by Henriette Renee Chalmers Hoynck van Papendrecht)
- Michael Day: WSAVA
- Juris Tolpeznikovs: FEEVA (Federation of European Equine Veterinary Associations)
- Petra Sindern: BPT (Bundesverband Praktizierender Tierärzte)
First Callisto Conference EAG I: Van Tilburg
Follow the channel...