This group involves leading academic researchers that together bring in state-of-the-art knowledge in the relevant scientific disciplines in zoonotic viral infections. They offer their scientific knowledge on aspects such as the occurrence, diagnosis, host-specificity, virulence, risk of emergence and antimicrobial resistance of zoonotic pathogens emerged in companion animals.
- Ab Osterhaus: Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
- Leslie Reperant: Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
- Noel Tordo: Institut Pasteur, France
- Anna Papa: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Ian Brown: Veterinary Laboratories Agency, United Kingdom
- Menno de Jong: AMC (Academic Medical Centre), The Netherlands
- Espen Rimstad: Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Norway
- Olga Haenen: Central Veterinary Institute Lelystad, The Netherlands
- Jean-Francois Valarcher: National Veterinary Institute Uppsala, Sweden
First Callisto Conference EAG III: Thijs Kuiken
Follow the channel...